Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Friday, March 18, 2005

I can't believe it

I am ovulating. On CD 13???? Last month is was CD 18 before I got a peak and this morning my monitor peaked after one high reading. Unbelievable. Ya know, call me crazy but I thought I was feeling pain in my ovaries yesterday. I dont' believe any symptoms after last month's Clomid fiasco. Temps haven't jumped yet so I expect them to by tomorrow. And wouldn't ya know, David didn't wake me up to BD this morning. He was so tired poor thing. That's ok, I'll get him this afternnon before he has to get up for work. I'm SURE he won't mind. Hahaha.

UPDATE: Ok, we had TTC sex and afterwards we noticed bleeding. I thought it could have been a little irritation but I had ALOT of CM ( I know TMI) so I don't think it was that. It hasn't stopped 4 trips to the bathroom later. I looked it up on the net and this is what it said:

Have you ever experienced severe midcycle pain? Does pain and cramping seem to occur during ovulation? What you are experiencing may be Mittelschmerz. Mittelschmerz is a German word which translated literally means "middle pain." Other words you may hear include: ovulation pain, midcycle pain, menstrual, middle pain, or cramps.
Ovulation usually occurs about two weeks after the first day of your last period. Mittelschmerz occurs during ovulation when an egg is released by the ovaries into the fallopian tube. For about twenty percent of women this causes severe pain and cramps on one side of the lower abdomen. Although the pain may feel like something serious is wrong, midcycle pain or cramps -- Mittelschmerz is rarely serious.
Occasionally, in addition to midcycle pain and cramping, some women may experience nausea, and/or light menstrual spotting.


I also called the dr and she said if it continues after a few days to call her. She thinks it's probably nothing as well since it did occur after sex. I am a nervous wreck but I guess the
only thing I can do is wait it out. Sheesh, it's always something.


Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

Well Ally, it looks like you better wake up the hubby to get a little action before he goes to work today! Have fun and enjoy that.

CD13? Well, go with what the monitor says and just make sure that you do it for a couple of extra days after...just in case! The best of luck to ya. I really want to be an aunt before I am 31! LOL.

I hope that you have a great day and I will talk to you later!

Take care,
Chas

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Jenna said...

It is nice that you and Jenn are both Oing early. I hope that it is a good sign.
I hope this month is better for you then last month.
You are in my thoughts.
(actually, I am in the Woodlands right now! I came in last night and am leaving tonight. Just a short trip. I told you, your last post made me miss home. I am going to the mall today : )
Jenna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home