Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

week of doctors...

Today was my thyroid dr appt. She is a really cool lady and I have been going to her for years. I was supposed to get a lab done (every three months) but she wants the RE to do it tomorrow since it's in her field of expertise as well. She feels my throat and says it's a liitle enlarged today but nothng to worry about. I told her I had a sore throat for a few days and maybe that's why.

My abs are killing me. I work out like a horse every day. I run, walk, bike probably 50 miles a week but I can't do three minutes of ab lifts without being in agony. I suck.

Tomorrow is the RE appt. I have my questions of things to ask. I have a copy of my chart for last month in case she wans to see it. I have things I wanna tell her in my mind...like "Hurry up and get me preggo" and "when are the tests gonna be?"

In the TTC front: nothing new. I'm CD 10 and still low on the monitor which is no big surprise. I expect to "O" in about 8 days. Dave is working nights for the next 4 nights so I'm sure he'll be waking me at 5AM like he usually does on TTC week.

Anyway, that's it for now. I will follow up after tomorrows appointment. Glad everyone is back online. I missed everyone. Lesley , where are you?

Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home