Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Sunday, March 20, 2005

The surge has left the building

That's right. Back to two bars this morning. Temp was still up so FF hasn't confirmed ovulation yet but I know it happened. I'm still spotting. I'm not really worried about it becuase it's not BRIGHT...just pink tinged. I'm just tired of seeing blood dammit!

Last night was funny. I was in a mood. I knew and DH knew that it was going to be TTC sex after the kids went to bed. I wasn't looking forward to it. Too much pressure on poor Dave. So, I did something I don't normally do. I drank! That's right...I put my shoes on and went to the liquor store and bought some Absolute Vanilla Vodka. WOOWOO. I know how I get on alcohol...I'm a fiesty loon and that's JUST WHAT HE NEEDS! He made me my first drink with some cranberry juice. Lemme tell ya, he made it strong. 1 drink was all I needed to get me buzzed. Needless to say, Bding went off without a hitch but alotta smiles!! hahaa

Now let's see if it worked!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

Whoo hoo Ally...sounds like you and Dave had a great time! Maybe I should try that.

I know what you mean about putting too much pressure on the guys. I made the mistake of telling J that I got a peak on the monitor.

He asked me why I told him, but I freaked out and couldn't help myself when I found out how hot his shower was and that he had got in the hot tub for a couple of minutes after we worked out.

The things that we do....

Hopefully, this will be our month.

Take care and talk to ya soon!
Chas

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

So now you are officially in the two week wait! I hate the Two Week Wait!

I hope the spotting stops soon - you have enough shit to worry about!

Drinking is a good idea - loosens you up so the pressure is off - my husband hates performing on demand - and it really doesn't feel fair - in this one instance, we have it easier - although it is nice to finish every time - it isn't an absolute necessity for TTC (before any comments - yes, I know if we finish it increases the chances of conception - contractions, cervix, sperm - yada yada yada)

It was nice talking to you the other day - sorry I wasn't online at all. Talk to you later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home