Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, March 28, 2005

*WARNING* In a fucking mood!!

Yea, thats right. I'm in a fucking bad mood. If you can't take it, then don't read on.

Lately, everything has set me off. Even the little things.

I hate HATE never having a day off from cleaning or making meals or shopping or straigtening up.

I hate having to do laundry every three fucking days.

I hate having to be the only one to unload the fucking dishwasher or to worry about bills that need to be paid.

I hate that if I don't do it, it doesn't get done.

I hate having to be a nag and ask for things to be done or to get some help now and again...so I'd rather just do it myself.

I hate that I didn't want this to be my whole existance and sometimes it feels like it's the only thing I'm good for...or good at.

I hate that I am having such a hard time getting pregnant. I hate that my body is old and it doesn't function like it used to.

I hate having to watch every damn calorie that goes into my mouth.

I hate how if I dont' work out, I feel like a complete failure because I'm just blobbing away.

I hate that I don't have a career to take my mind off this shit.

I hate looking at women with their babies or at pregnant woman in general. I hate ept fucking commercials where everyone is happy.

I hate where I live. It is much too crowded.

I hate the fact that my sister doesn't give a rat's ass about me and only cares about her fucking own self.

I hate that everyone wants something and gives nothing in return.

I hate feeling so down.

I hate that my husband will read this and think I'm mad at him...but I'm really mad at myself for feeling this way.

I hate the thought that my anxiety disorder might be rearing it's ugly head again.

The only things I love at this moment. My kids, my pets and my husband. Myself not included.

End of story.

Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home