Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Thursday, March 31, 2005

The results are in...

Well, actually only have some of the results of the sperm analysis.

Count: 40 million/ml - 20 is considered low so 40 is good.
Motility: 17% - this is low. Normal is over 25
Morphology - 3% - should be over 4%
Culture - normal.

We have to wait until next week for the other results. The nurse said the motility won't matter with IUI because they wash the sperm and place them right where they need to be. Let's hope the other tests will be ok.

On another note, David and I are seriously considering a move to San Antonio. He was told bu a lady he deals with that she would be leaving her job in SA for another one. She said he'd be prefect for her job since it's in the office, no shift work, no 12 hour days, etc. He applied for it and
when he told her he did, she informed him that she thinks it would be soon. SOON?!?!? I hope it isn't too soon. I need him here to deliver spermies and go through this IUI stuff. I just hope I dont' have to put it off. I just hope I am pg now so I don't have to deal with any more fertility problems. I should be so lucky.

So, what would this move mean? ALOT. I'd have to stay here with the kids until school was over. I'd have to pack up the house and put it up for sale. I have having people trapsing through my clean home. I've moved from NY to Florida and from Florida here to Texas so a three hour move wont' be so bad...just talk about timing!! We didn't even go there to look at homes or neighborhoods like we wanted. I guess there is never any right time, you just have to take the plunge and hope for the best.

Here's to hoping!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Well, so far so good on your results! I am sure the others will come back fine.

I hope you are pg right now but if not - then you are cleared for IUI land with me - so we can be two crabby bitches!!!

Talk to you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home