Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

San Antonio Bound?

Well, David had the interview today. He thinks it went well. They said they'll let him know by the end of the week. I can't believe the relocation package they give. 15K check for expenses. They also pay for the moving truck to move all of our belongings AND pay the closing costs with realtor fees. How amazing is that? I hope he gets this job, he really deserves it. It's a step up in the corporate world. He'll have to be a suit, but all in all he's earned it and I'm behind him 100%.

3 DPO. I'm not really expecting anything this month. 2 weeks until my laparascopy. I am still temping though. I guess it's really a habit at this point.

That's it for now...if I get any news about the move, I will post it. Have a nice day everyone.

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

That sounds REALLY good Ally - I am glad the interview went well and HOLY CRAP WHAT A RELOCATION PACKAGE!

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

Ally,
Good Luck!!! I really hope he gets the job!! That would be so awesome! Sorry I haven't sent you any san antonio info yet.. if you want me to send you anything let you know.
Good luck and I really hope he gets the job!!!
Jenna

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Any word yet??? It founds great!!! Maybe I can ome out and visit you this summer in SA... We LOVE it there and LOVE to stay at LeMansion on the riverwalk!!!!

I really hope it works out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home