Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, April 25, 2005

It's all a waiting game

Still waiting for the word on Dh's job. He heard from a reliable source that the guy is still interviewing! Jeez...so we have to wait until next week or until this dude makes a decision.

8 DPO. In about another week AF will come. I hope she gets here erly because I have to have this surgery after I menstruate. I never thought I'd be saying I want her to come early. More waiting.

I wanted to take my new Cooper out but it was raining ALL DAY...more waiting.

I'm waiting and wondering how Jamie's 2nd dr. appt went. I'm waiting to see if Jenn gets a BFP. Did you know you spend 1/3 of your life waiting? I probably spend more time bitching about waiting!

Can't you tell how impatient I am! :)



Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

I'm waiting to see more pics of your awesome new car!!!! LOL

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

Sorry that you didn't get to take the car out today.

I hope that the evil witch comes early for you so you can get your surgery over and out of the way.

I just wanted to let you know that I was thinking of ya and that I missed ya!

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

I understand the waiting - it pisses me off to no end - thanks for the wishes on my BFP but hope has left the building - I am still holding out for you!

Jamie hasn't posted about her 2nd appointment - I hope everything went ok.

Hopefully the weather will be nice tomorrow and you can cruise with your top down - oops! I mean your car top down - don't want to cause an accident! lol!

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Liz said...

I'm sorry about how you're feeling but I totally understand. I just posted on my blog about how I hate waiting. It just sucks.

Hopefully AF will get here soon. Yeah, sometimes we need her. I hope tomorrow you will be able to take your car out and just enjoy yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home