Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Saturday, April 23, 2005

A little sad today

I woke up feeling crappy. I've been bloated and crampy so I suppose it's PMS (why on cd21 I don't know). I remembered (wish I hadn't) that today was my due date. My secret hope was to be pg before this date arrived but I realize it's not going to happen.

It's just a sad day for me. I just needed to tell someone.

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Not much to say except Damn that evil witch! and I am sorry you are having a tough time today. I will talk to you when I get home later.

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Big D said...

Sorry honey. :( I should've been a good husband and stayed home with ya yesterday. Instead I was out galavantin' tearin' up other peoples motorcycles. Hopefully the kids will be a little calmer today and you'll have a more peaceful day. Hey, at least I made dinner and got you a new car (yeah I'm taking credit for the new ride!). Love ya girl. Just think...Monday when the kids are in school...you can drop the Mini top and go cruisin'!

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

Ally,

I am so sorry it was a bad day yesterday. Are you feeling better today? The only thing I can say is that I hope you are looking forward to a new due date in the near future. A happier one with a better outcome.

Love ya!
Jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home