Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Friday, April 29, 2005

I'm cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs???

Look at my freaking chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6e4ff
It's playing serious tricks on me now. They have never went back up on day 12. What do you think?

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

Left ya a note on PW, but saying it again...it looks good. I am keeping my fingers crossed for ya. I am thinking about you. I think you need to take a test. 12dpo should be pretty reliable!

Let us know! Take care.

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Temps can go up in what they call triphasic way if you are preggo. That is they can rise twice (once at ovulation and again with the rise of hornmones). I would wait to see if the temp was part of a pattern or an off-temp. Good Luck!

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Liz said...

I also responded to you on PW. Ally the temp rise is a good sign...I think you have every reason to be hopeful. I know you must be feeling nervous. I'm thinking of you and crossing my fingers for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home