Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Temps plummeting

and so....AF is on the plane waiting to land. She is getting real impatient too...kicking and screaming to come out. I feel like crapola. At least my sweet hubby took me out for a nice lunch today :)

NO news on the job yet. We heard through another reliable source that the reason they are taking their sweet ass time...is because David may be up for a more important job. The job he originally interviewed for was because this woman Marion was moving up to another position. Word has it that Dave may be up for the position Marion wants. Sticky I know. She told him about her job being available but probably never thought they'd consider HIM over her. Knowing David, he wouldn't take it if that meant she couldn't have it. Just wouldn't be ethical. If there are 2 positions however, that would work. We shall see....

Surgery is a week away. I sure hope I'm doing the right thing. I think it is and hopefully she can see in there and fix any potential problems along with the cyst. I sure hope it reduces the swelling I have...this damn thing is messing up my life!!!!

OK, I'm done kvetching. :)

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

I hope Dave gets the job! This is so exciting. I am keeping my fingers crossed for him. Yes, it is a sticky situation when someone tells you about a job and then you may be considered for the one that they want. I am sure he will do the right thing when the time comes.

As far as doing the right thing...I think you are with the surgery. If it is going to increase your chances of getting #3, then so be it. I wish I could be there for you, but you will definitely be in my thoughts. I guess that is a given since you and the other IPP gals are always in my thoughts. I want nothing but the best for all of ya'll.

Well, gotta run. Take care and have a great day!

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

You know I am always with you girlie! Dave is going to get that job - your surgery will go perfectly - and you will get knocked up the cycle after it!!!!

Love ya Pea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home