Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Saturday, April 30, 2005

I should have known better

than to think that this could be it? What was I thinking? One high temp and I'm revved up with hope again. That will NEVER happen again!

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

I'm sorry Ally! Hope is a bitch and plays some mean tricks on ya!

Thinking about you. Take care.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Liz said...

Oh Ally I'm so sorry! I know how disappointing and frustrating it is...it's not fair!!!!

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

So sorry Ally... I know how excited and gopeful you were... we all were for you.

Thinking of you,

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

I am sorry Ally! We are here for you.
Jenna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home