Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, May 02, 2005

Update

Well, I got the confirmation for the surgery on Wednesday. It's a definate go. Usually she will only do the laparascopy from days CD 5 - CD 11 and I will only be CD4. She says it's fine. Tomorrow is the pre-op. First I have a consult with the RE, then I guess it's over to the hospital for the rest.

On another note, I think my daughter has strep. I could be wrong but I saw white dots at the back of her throat. Perfect timing. If she wakes up with a fever tomorrow I will let her stay home from school, stay with Dave (he'll be coming off nights and will be home by 6) and take her to the doctor when I get back.

Well, that's it for now. I just pray Mikey doesn't get sick. I'm lucky I didn't but I've been staying away from her as much as possible. She's been in her room mostly so that's good. I visit from a far and bring her meals...she has the life. LOL

I'll will update tomorrow on the pre-op. Surgery on Wednesday at 9Am. Wish me luck.

Image hosting by Photobucket

5 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Liz said...

I'm glad the surgery is still on for Wed. I'm crossing my fingers that all goes well and you get good news.

I hope your daughter doesn't have strep.

Good Luck!!!

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Jenna said...

Ally,
Good luck today! You will be in my thoughts and I will be praying everything goes well.
Also, I hope Kelly is feeling better.
Jenna

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Good luck to you!!! I am so glad the surgery is on!

Sorry about Kelly though - but it sounds like you are taking good care of her!

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

It is Wednesday night.. I just stopped in to check on you... Please post and let us know how you are when you can.

Thought of you a lot today.
Jamie

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I was just checking to see how you are and how Kelly is doing. We've missd you on PW today. Take care.

Heather M.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home