Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Thursday, May 12, 2005

My cyst

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

OK, Picture #1 shows my uterus (the round shaped pink thing)...and if you look closely you can see my tubes. On the left is my normal tube and on my right is that huge white thing...that's the cyst. It's making the tube stretch. As soon as she removed it (and it was stubborn) the tube went right back to normal and looking like the left. She says most cysts dissipate when they try to grab them, this one didn't...it wanted to permanently hang out there. Picture #2 and #3 are just different views of it.

I gasped when I saw these pics. She said it's a wonder I didn't fall over every time I ovulated from the pain. It's amazing how flat my stomach is now...go figure, I thought the bloat feeling was too many biscuits. LOLOL.

Image hosting by Photobucket

9 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

The big white thing? Sorry if I sound dumb...

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Ally said...

Yes Jess...that big white ping pong ball looking thing LOL

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

Damn Ally! I can't believe that you weren't in any pain from that. It is huge. I am glad she got it removed and everything looks good now. Here's to getting your BFP VERY soon!

Take care!!!!

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Oh... My... God..... That is huge!!! I can't believe it didn't hurt when you ovulated!! But it's gone now, and you can get back to BD'ing...have fun!!

Heather M.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

Disclaimer: I asked that question BEFORE Ally put the description on there! LOL ::::trying to save my self from looking like an airhead::::

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

HOLY CRAP!!! THAT THING IS HUGE!!

no wonder nothing could get in!!!

So glad everything is better now - still in shock - need to go look at those pics again -

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Liz said...

WOW...that is huge!

I'm glad it is gone and all is normal. Crossing my fingers that you get your BFP soon!!

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Heather P. said...

What do you do with those photos they give you from the hospital? Now I know share them!! I have the pics of mine want to see it too!! LOL. Glad you are doing ok!!

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Oh my GOD!!! It looks like you were growing a third eyeball in your tube! Holy shit girl! I am so glad it is gone and that you are well on the road to a BFP... (Yikes... it makes me wonder WTF is growing inside me...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home