Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, May 09, 2005

San Antonio Bound

We finally heard the word about Dave's promotion. He got the job!! So, it's off to San Antonio for us. They want him to start on June 1st so he'll have to go ahead of us and have the company put him up in a hotel.

There is so much to do and think about. Where will we live? How am I going to pack up the entire house by myself? How will I find the right school for Michael? and for Kelly? How will I show the house with 4 animals? How will I move with 4 animals, 2 kids, 2 cars and a motorcycle?? The questions going through my mind are endless.

I have to get rid of all the clutter...and keep it in pristine condition. Do you know how hard that is with 2 kids, 4 hairy pets and 2 adults. Almost impossible.
I also have to think about when their dad is going ot have them this summer. Should I wait until we have a definate move date? That would probably be wise but I don't want to screw up his plans so we'll have to see.

On the fertility front, I'm CD 9 and still recovering. I get the stitches out on Thursday along with the pathology results ont he cyst. Monday is David's urologist appointment so hopefully we will know what we're up against by then. I know the doctor wants me to wait to bd but I'm not giving up a perfectly good month especially when David may not be here except weekends after this month. Wouldn't that be ironic if I got pregnant this month and didn't need to find another doctor. I would be SO HAPPY on so many levels. I know it's a long shot but it's fun to think about.

Anyway, I have a headache thinking about all I have to do and expect in the upcoming months...at least it'll take my mind off TTC right? I sure hope so!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

7 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations Pea - that is GREAT news!!! How exciting for you! Tell Dave I said "Good Job" - you are definately going to have your hands full - but you can handle it!

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

YAY! How exciting!! I LOVE San Antonio TX, it is one of my favorite cities in the US. Good luck house hunting and moving. I wish we could be there to help you.

Jess

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

Congrats to you and Dave! Sounds like you have some work to do! Wish I could be there to help ya.

I'll be thinking about ya. Take care and I will try to catch you online.

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Congrats on your husband's promotion and the move! I know it will be stressful for the next couple of weeks but in the end it will be worth it. Too bad we can't help you out.

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Jenna said...

Ally!!!!
I am so excited for you!!!! Yea!!!! Man I know it is going to be so much to do, but I know you are going to love it. Even though at times I like houston better.
I think the best school district in san antonio is Judson, which is were I went for a few years, close second would be east central. I think you should check both of them out because it is really what you want you kids to be in to.
I wish I could give you any info on Drs. I have been looking for years and still haven't found one I like. I haven't gone into fertility testing yet, but I know that the Institutes for Womens Heath does it. There are 3 of them in San antonio.
I am so excited for you!!! It would be great if this month is your month!
Jenna

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Congrats on the move! I can't wait to come visit you in SA!

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Congratulations on the job and the move!! I am sure you are feeling overwhelmed, but it will all work out. Good luck with finding good schools, I know how important that is! But I'm so happy for you!

Heather M.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home