Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Tests and House update

David had to do another sperm analysis, he had to have an ultrasound done (which he said was quite painful) and a laparascopic scope was inserted (you can guess where). They told him he had a vessel thta had too much blood pumping into it. They told him that is why he has a lower sperm count (because too much blood means too much heat) and why the sperms can't get to where they need to. Conclusion.. a procedure done to cut off one of the valves. I don't know what it entails...we'll have to see another urologist once we get to SA and they will fill us in as to what's involved. No wonder we can't get pregnant..with my cyst and his valve problem it'll be a miracle. if it happens.

On the house front, the house we like and wanted to put an offer on has been temporarily taken off the market. It seems the owner works for the Dept. of the Defense and his job transfer is in question due to the area it being a target hit for terrorists. Nice. We won't know until Thursday if he'll stay permanently and just take it off the market.

Can anything go right????

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger Heather P. said...

I am glad they can repair. Just remember if all else fails that with IVF they can use ICIS which the little men need not do anything at all. They pick one and put him in!! Just thought I would let you know. We use this cause my DH takes Lipitor and they don't want to perform in the bowl. His count and motility are fine. I think they are shy in the bowl!! LOL Anyway I am really glad that the drs are finding out why you guy are having problems.

On the house front I like the second house and the yard is beautiful

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

Things are going to work out Ally. It is nice to have some kind of a diagnosis though.

I hope that you get your first choice in houses, but the 2nd choice looks really nice too!

The best of luck to you and Dave. Thinking about you both.

Take care and hope to talk to you soon.

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Liz said...

I know it feels as if every week there is something new but don't lose hope. They know what the problem is and can fix it. I know all of this is very frustrating but remember it will happen.

I'm sorry about the house but house #2 is very nice!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home