Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Dr. appt update

David had his urologist appointment yesterday. All went well. The doctor doesn't think his infection is much of a problem and told him it would likely clear up on his own.

He's making him get some additional tests today. Blood to check his hormones, an ultrasound of his nether regions to check for blockages and a test where they stick a catheter into his butt to check his urethra, etc.. I know so pleasant! POOR DAVE!

I noticed the house I like and was going to put an offer on has been temporarily taken off the market...why I don't know. I guess I just have to wait until I speak to my SA realtor. My house is on the market here in Houston. I hope we get an offer quick. I HATE people trapsing through my house! I guess it's the price you have to pay.

School is out in less than a week. I have Kelly's talent show to attend. I have Mikey's award ceremony. I have swim class starting on the 1st. I have so much to freaking do with my house and Dave leaves tonight to start work tomorrow! WAHHH!!

On the TTC front, 5 DPO and haven't thought much about it really. I have been too busy to do anything. I promise to update blogs soon. I'm sorry about that.

That's it for now. I hope everyone is doing well.

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger PJ said...

Poor Dave. I hope it's not too humiliating. It's amazing what we women will do during the pursuit of a child, but the minute our husband's are examined we immediately feel bad. I wonder why that is. I'm guilty of it too though. Just another womanly quirk I guess.

Good for you about keeping busy during your 2ww. I think that's great advice for ladies during their 2wws, we should all attempt to sell or buy a home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home