Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Saturday, May 14, 2005

House Hunting...Update

Well, I'm at the hotel with my laptop so I thought I'd update my blog to let everyone know how house hunting went.

9 houses I looked at today. All seemed to have something wrong with it. Then there was the house I posted the pictures on...well, let me tell you...I LOVED IT. The carpet wasn't hideous at all...just everywhere! We definately have to take it out of the bathrooms. This house even has green mini blinds. Sheesh! Wood blinds will be replaced and David wants to add two sinks in the master bathroom...other than that...it's gorgeous! I know that seems like alot but considering what I saw today, it's not. The place is large enough and the backyard is magnificient. I already called the realtor and we're gonna be making an offer contingent on our house in Houston selling. Let's hope they accept!

Other than that, we're laying low tonight in our hotel and then tomorrow we'll drive around and see whats around. This place rocks. We already went to Dave's new work which is on the campus of University of Texas at San Antonio...let me say, it's the nicest, most posh place I ever seen for a work environment. Picture Central Park with stone buildings in the middle. Of course it's on a much smaller scale but man o man...it's swanky!!

We'll be back in town tomorrow evening and I'll be sure to post on everyone's blogs. My laptop needs to be recharged so I need to turn it off.

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

That sounds Great Pea! Fantastic - I am glad the trip went very well!!! Talk to you tomorrow!

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

That is so great Ally! I hope that they accept the offer and your house sells quick. Sounds like an exciting move! I will be keeping my fingers crossed for ya!

I will talk to you soon. Take care.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Glad to hear that you are finding a place that you like and you don't have to change to much about it. Hope that you had a great weekend

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

Ally,
I am very excited for you!!!! I am glad that you are liking everything and I really hope that Dave likes his new job.
Jenna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home