Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, May 23, 2005

Back to work :(

The weekend flew by...and David is back at work. I only had to miss him for 3 days last week, this week will be five. Definately sucks major butt!

Still no word on the home we like. Damn, the waiting it awful. Seems like all I ever do it wait.

Imagine what could be done in half the time if we eliminated waiting. I guess that's where patience comes in. Patience...can a person have too much? Sometimes I feel like I do.
My son requires me to have ALOT of patience. He can get upset out of nowhere and I have to figure out what's wrong. If we're in a public place then it becomes a bit more challenging. Throw in the stares we get and you wonder why I have such tough skin.

So, this is this weeks patient acts for me:

  • 1. Waiting for my husband to come home.
  • 2. Waiting for my home to sell.
  • 3. Waiting for AF to arrive this week...hopefully she won't.
  • 4. Waiting to move.
  • 5. Waiting on the house in SA.
  • 6. Waiting on the kids school to end. Thursday is their last day.

Well, that's about it. I have to go now and muster up some patience...too bad the local supermarket doesn't carry it.

Have a nice day ladies.

Image hosting by Photobucket

5 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Waiting sucks for sure!! I agree we should eliminate waiting!! I will send you some patience!! Or at least the rest of mine. I am tired of waiting and don't have much left of patience to give but I will give you what I have
Heather

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

I am sorry that you have so much waiting....I agree that it sucks big time!

Hopefully it won't be much longer and you will be in SA with Dave, in your new house, and the only waiting that you will be doing is to hold the newest addition to your family (that will be 9 mos. from now) because I am praying that this is your month!!!!

Love ya and take care!

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

Waiting sucks so much.
I am sorry that you are having to waste so much time waiting. I am praying that AF will stay away and you get your bfp. Your in my thoughts.
Jenna

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Liz said...

I don't think we ever stop to think about how much of our time is devoted to waiting. No matter how much we wait it isn't easy and it sucks. I hope you won't be waiting for too long.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

I am waiting on all of us to have better days!!! I'm sorry you're hubby is gone. I'll keep you safe in my prayers.

Love, Jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home