Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Saturday, May 28, 2005

They didn't accept...

the offer we submitted on the house. They are having a house built and I was so sure they'd accept a contingency but they want to be assured they close on their home before the other home is finished. I guess I can understand that...just sucks is all.

So, I pray my house sells. I pray we can move to SA and be a family again. The weekends only is for the birds. It does make the reunions extra special though. :)

AF is kicking my ass this month. Without getting too graphic, it's like taking 4 lbs of bologna out of a 2 lb. bag if you get my drift. That's the only upside to BCPs...light periods.

I went to see Jennie at the hospital today. I am happy she is coping as well as can be expected. I can't even imagine how I would survive such a tramatic ordeal. She's so strong and her husband is totally supportive...great combination. I don't know if I could be.

I've been praying alot lately. Talking to God is just something I do on occasion. I don't go to church and I am hardly religious but somehow I find comfort in speaking to him. I asked him to bless my family and friends, to give strength to Jennie, to give Jenn a BFP on IUI #3, to give Les the much needed money for her operation, to help Jamie cope with her meds and uplift her spirits, to ease Liz's mind for IVF, to give Heather M a competent babysitter so she can have some alone time with her hubby, for Heather to have twins, and basically help us IPPers along.
That's not too much to ask for is it? I hope I didn't bore him to tears. LOL

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Ally I am really sorry to hear about the house. I hope that some miracle person comes by and buys your home.

I pray every night for all the gals at pw! I just wish I could see that it works sometimes!! Thanks for the twin prayer but how about getting to the end of 40 weeks prayer LOL
Heather

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Liz said...

I'm sorry they didn't accept your offer but like Lesley said it only means that was not the house for you. Your house is out there and you will find it...hopefully soon...I know its hard to be apart from DH. I think with all our prayers combined we will all get our BFPs very soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home