Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Friday, June 03, 2005

hopeless

I'm sorry I haven't really posted lately. I've been feeling totally ill at ease lately. Too many things are just up in limbo and I really can't stand it.

Waiting to move so I can look for a house, be with David while he gets his problems taking care of, and start to ttc again. I can't afford to wait months and months...40 is around the corner.

So, here I sit and wait. And hope. It's so damn frustrating.

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

I know you are frustrated Ally, but hang in there! I know it is going to happen for you. Just think of all the exciting reunion sex you will be having!!!

~~~Sending Ovulation vibes to you now so that you can ovulate this weekend~~~~

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

Yet also around the corner is a happy ending. My thoughts are with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home