Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Coming to terms...

Hi everyone. I know I haven't really blogged in a while but I thought I'd fill everyone in as to what has been happening.

As you know, I had to take my home off the market. This alone stressed me out to no end. Having the plumbers pump the water out of my yard and kitchen had taken it's toll on me. I thought I was doomed.

If that wasn't enough, I went to do laundry (we had no water) and my SIL's house and wound up getting into an accident. My brain was in a cloud and it was totally my fault. I am ok, just shook up and 1400 dollars of damage later, I don't even have my Cooper presently. I have three claims going with my insurance company...boy, how they must love me!

But, slowly, progess is being made. The leak has been fixed albeit a major dirt area in my side yard that has to be resowed, the wood floors I ordered were just installed yesterday and my car is being repaired. Today, the final adjuster comes to give me an estimate on the huge hole
the plumber made in my drywall. Luckily, it's in the garage.

Today is also my husband's urologist appointment in SA. The doctor is going to determine if he needs to have this procedure done called a variocelele. Basically, he has a vein which is allowing too much blood flow and it's making sperm conditions exceed recommended temps. This is an outpatient procedure, maybe one that can even be performed in his office. We shall see.

So, that's it. I will put my house back up on the market for Monday. I would normally do it this weekend but Saturday we're throwing Mikey a 13th birthday party and Sunday is Father's day.

I hope things are going well for everyone, better than than they have been going for me. LOL

Take care and hopefully I'll have more good news to report soon. Miss ya guys!!! Love Ally

Image hosting by Photobucket

8 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

It is good to hear from you Ally. I am so sorry that things have been so shitty for ya.

I am sorry to hear about the cooper. I am EXTREMELY happy that you are OK though.

I wish Dave lots of luck at his appt. I am sure that everything will be fine.

You will get the house sold soon, get your car back, and move to SA very very soon. Have a great time at Mikey's b-day party! I am sure it will be a lot of fun.

I just want you to know that I have been thinking about ya and I have really missed you! Get to feeling better so you can come back and chat real soon! Take care of yourself.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

I am glad things are finally coming together!

I know it has been a long road - but you are heading towards your dreams!

Chin up Grasshopper!

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

Wow Ally, that is a lot to go through in a couple weeks time. No wonder you needed to take astep back! I'm really happy that you are safe and weren't hurt in your accident. I hope things start looking up soon, we love you and are here for you!!

Jess

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger PJ said...

Glad you weren't hurt in the accident. You really have had a lot piled on you in the last couple weeks. I hope things start looking better for you soon.

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

It is really good to hear from you, I am sorry that you have been so stressed. I wish there was something we could do for you.
I sm sorry about the accident, why does everything have to go wrong at once.
I am so glad that you are able to get the house back on the market. I hope and pray that it sells really fast.
Your in my thoughts!
Jenna

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Heather P. said...

I am glad things are starting to look better for you. Everything is going to be just fine. It is just a matter of time that sucks.

I hope Dave's appt. goes well. Have fun this weekend. It sounds like you will. Your car will be back in no time. I am glad to see you were not hurt too.

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Ally, you have had a ton on you!! You needed a break! I am so glad you were not hurt in the accident. And I hope everything goes well for DH's appointment. And once your house is back on the market, things will be falling back into place. Have a wonderful weekend and tell Mikey Happy 13th!! I am so glad to see you back on line.

Heather M.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Ally, it's good to hear from you. I can't believe all you have been through. Hopefully everything will improve very soon. I'm sorry about the accident but glad to know you were not hurt. I'm glad your house is going back on the market and before you know it it will be sold. Hope Mikey has a great b-day and that your husband's procedure went well.

Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home