Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I feel like poo

I started to get a sore throat yesterday afternoon. I never get sick first! It's always the kids that get it and bring it home to me. They are fine so who knows what funk I caught.
I woke up cramping and have been to the bathroom several times. I hope it's not a virus. That's all I need with my vacation coming up.

Well, the kids leave Friday for 2 weeks with their father. My daughter is less than enthused. She says she will miss me and David...ooh the drama!! She doesn't see her father in 50 weeks but she is going to miss us. You know where we rate!

David is taking a weeks vacation and we will be spening it at home here in Houston. We had planned on going to SA to be house hunting but as everyone knows, our house isn't sold yet. Part of me just wants to get the new house and leave here but the thought of two house notes makes me weak in the knees. I guess I'm too practical.

Anyway, CD 20 and I'm already cramping with diarrhea (sp). I hope it isn't AF and maybe just a bug of some sort.

I hope everyone is doing well. I will be going to blogs to catch up.

Image hosting by Photobucket

7 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

Sorry that you are feeling so bad Ally! Hopefully you will get over that very soon.

I am sure that you will miss the kids and I am sure they will miss you soooo much. It is great that you and David rate so high!

Get some rest and get to feeling better.

Take care.

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the house doesn't sell before the kids goto school maybe you can rent a short-term apartment? That way you and your hubby could be together.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

I am sorry that you are feeling so badly Ally - hopefully your vacation with Dave will be nice and relaxing - take a few day trips or go to a bed and breakfast or something together - just have fun and enjoy yourselves!

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Liz said...

I'm sorry things haven't been easy for you. I hope things will change for the better very soon. It's great that you will be spending time with Dave soon. Take care.

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

Are you feeling any better?

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

I am sorry that you are sick. I am really hoping that AF stays away! She is here in san antonio with me... if I can I will keep her tied up here so she can't come visit you.
I really hope your house sells soon! I can't imagine how hard it is being away from your dh.
Jenna

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Hope you feel better soon. I hope that your vactation is a good one. I am still praying that your house sells.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home