Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A Quick Post...

Well, on CD 5 and I started taking the CLomid on day 3. So far I feel fine with no side effects to report, thank god. I thought being on double the dosage after the last time would be a total disaster. I just hope ovulation goes as smoothly.

Dave is off from work this week. It has been great seeing him everyday, and enjoying each other's company. We've been out to eat many times, went to a ball game and EVEN went to the movies! I miss the kids terribly but we've needed this alone time REALLY BAD.

NO news on the house. I've had to enroll the kids in school for the fall...much to my chagrin. Nothing I can do but wait.

Maybe, just MAYBE this was GOD's plan. To not sell my house so I can get iui done in Houston. Could be possible...but nevertheless, I'm trying to be extremely optimistic.

Thanks for all the support ladies, I couldn't have gotten through it without you. :)

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

That is so great the you and Dave are able to have this "alone" time. I think you are right...this is GOD's plan and you are going to get the little one that you are longing for.

I hope that you know that I really am praying for you. You are a very strong person and a great woman. This is going to happen for you.

Hope to talk to you soon. Take care.

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Liz said...

I'm glad you have not experienced any side effects from the clomid...hope it continues that way. It's great that you have some alone time with Dave. Crossing my fingers that this is your month!

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

I am hoping that you get through this cycle, get your BFP, and right after that sell the house.
It is great you got to spend the whole week with your DH, I hope this time apart goes by really fast.
Have a good weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home