Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Friday, July 15, 2005

I don't know...

I have been having strange twinges in my right side since yesterday. I don't know how to explain them but it feels like I have a pulled muscle...it doesn't hurt, just comes and goes about 100 times a day. Do I dare to think that I may be pg? I certainly don't want to get my hopes up but this is what happened last time...so well see in about 5 days or so.

Today the kids are leaving for Florida. The weather is awful. It has been raining like cats and dogs since Wednesday. I hope everything goes smoothly and their flight is on time and without incident. I'm a nervous wreck about it.

David comes home tonight. We have been at each others throats...I guess do to the stress of being apart and this house taking it's time to sell. The weather certainly doesn't help. It has stressed me to the point of wanting to go back on my anxiety pills. Being almost 40 puts me at high risk for pregnancy and I won't jeopardize it by taking meds. So, I will just try to cope as best I can. I am feeling fine so far today. I am not as moody as I've been but it's only 7 Am. hahaha

I am happy the IPP has another BFP!! Congrats Heather M.

Image hosting by Photobucket

6 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

Well, as always you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that this is it for you. Sorry that the kids are leaving today and you and Dave are at eachothers throats. I do understand that part of it with J working out of town almost every week.

If you need anything, let me know. Take care.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Hope that you and DH can get into the swing of things!!! Hope that bfp dust is spreading to you too!!

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Ally, I hope this is your month...you really deserve it. I'll be praying for you. I hope the kids enjoy themselves and that you are able to relax while they are gone. I know it's easier said than done. One DH gets home, I am sure things will be all better. Have a great weekend.
Thank you for the congrats!
Hugs, Heather M.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Ally, praying that this is your month. I hope you and Dave have a nice time together. Thinking of you.

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

You know what I think Ally! I hope you have a great time with DH - try to relax and re-connect. Have a good one.

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Where are you???? When are you testing???? I can't wait!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home