Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Just one...

SIMPLE WISH LIST

1. Just one buyer for my home.
2. Just one sperm to make it to my egg.
3. Just one egg to be mature enough to break free.
4. Juse one positive pregnancy test.

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK???

12 DPO and just waiting either for some clue...or AF. I test on Friday if the witch hasn't shown up.

All positive non ass-vise well wishes will be acknowledged and appreciated. Thanks.

Image hosting by Photobucket

6 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Liz said...

Ally, I hope all your wishes come true...you deserve it.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

I don't think that your wish list is too much to ask for.

I am thinking about you and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care!

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Ally, I am praying for your wishes to come true. I pray also for God to give you the patience to wait until Friday to test. Good luck to you and I am thinking of you.
Heather M.

 
At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you the best on Friday!!!! Although I wish that you would pee on another stick!!! (I have never been good at being patient!)

Will check ackreligiously until we know!!!

Fingers and toes are crossed for a POSITIVE test!

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

Ally,
I really hope that all of your wishes come true, you so deserve it. Let us know when you test, I would be going nuts!!!
Jenna

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

I am praying and praying that you have already accomplished #2 and #3, that you will get #4 tomorrow and that you will have #1 by the end of this weekend!

Talk to you soon Pea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home