Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Ughh and other thoughts...and more Ughhh

Either this progesterone is giving me cramps or AF is on her way. Either way, it's not the typical cramps I usually get. It's more like pressure in my lower abdomen. Does anyone ever get this on the progesterone??

Kids started school today. I hope it went well. My daughter was so scared going to middle school for the first time. I felt her pain. I hated starting a new school. And the poor thing will have to do it again when we move. My son didn't like it when we initially got out of the car and I thought he'd pitch a major fit when I took him to his room but he did well. I took him yesterday to "get a feel for it" and it must have done the trick because he knew exactly where to go. His teacher greeted him and was able to say goodbye without a major tug of war. Thank goodness.

Nothing much else to report...David comes home tomorrow. I have another showing tomorrow. We have a date night on Saturday (limo, dinner and a Texans game in the press box courtesy of some of his contacts from work) and a birthday party on Sunday for my niece. Full weekend and hopefully enough to get testing (and this stomach pressure) out of my mind.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Image hosting by Photobucket

7 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Ally... I get that sort of pressure each month on progesterone... I think it is normal... It is sort of like bloating... but just a little different. (Actually I am having it right now)

I don't think it is AF... hopefully it is the progesterone doing its job!

My fingers are still crossed for you!

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

I don't know what to tell you about the progesterone. I think bloating was a normal feeling for me when I was on it, but I'm not sure about the pressure in the lower abdomen.

I hope that school went well for the kids too. It is hard starting a new school...we moved a lot while I was growing up.

Enjoy your weekend with David. Sounds like you have a great date night planned. Have fun at the Texans game. Get the testing out of your mind! It has only been a week...wait until at least Wednesday!

Take care and have a great weekend!

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Liz said...

Ally I'm doing the shots and I'm having the same discomfort. Yesterday all I kept thinking was oh no AF is coming. I'm bloated and sore from the shots but in the end it will be worth it. Thinking of you!!

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Heather P. said...

I am hoping and praying for you!! BFP!!! I get (well at least 2x I have) terrible cramps in the beginning of my pregnancies. I mean they aren't af's cramps either but they make me want to cry sometimes. I don't know if it was the progesterone or not. I was taking it with both of them

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

How are you feeling these days Ally? I hope much better and the only thing you have to deal with is morning sickness...

Love ya,

Jess

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

we need a monday morning update!!!

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

When are you testing??? I am going crazy with the "refresh button!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home