Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Friday, August 05, 2005

IUI today

Well, the deed is done. The procedure took less that five minutes. It didn't hurt that bad when I was having it done but now the cramping and bloating has kicked in. Needless to say, I'm taking it easy today. David had a good sample. After the wash, they injected 10 million lil guys in me. They said he had a motility problem which accounted for the low number but we are perfect candidates for IUI cause they don't need to swim. LOL

I go back for a blood test on August 19th. Longest two weeks of my life.

That's it for now...I start progesterone on Sunday.

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you. I hope everything goes perfectly. I read your blog all of the time. You sound like you would be a fantastic mom.

 
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to let you know I am not anonymous, I just don't have a blogger identity. My name is Angie and I wrote the above comment.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

I will be right here waiting that 2 weeks with ya! I can't wait to hear that you are knocked up. Sorry you are having to deal with the cramping and bloating.

I just wanted you to know that I have been thinking about ya!

Take care and have a great weekend.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Liz said...

I'm so glad to hear everything went well. I know the wait will be hard...I'm here for you buddy!!

Thinking of you and sending lots of sticky vibes your way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home