Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Friday, August 19, 2005

WOW...

I am still in total shock.

Recap for all that missed the drama:

Woke up at 5 and took a FRED. It was positive. It took me ten minutes to close my mouth and stop crying. I still didn't believe it...so I took a digital test which came out like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/daveally/pregnant.jpg

Update

I just got back from my dr. Everything is fine according to the bloodtest.

Beta is 155
Progesterone is 179
They also have to up my thyroid meds because pregnancy requires more of it.I got back on Monday for another blood test to make sure the levels are doubling.I also have to see the doctor on August 30th for more b/w and that is when they will do the U/s to make sure everything is ok at that point. SO far, so good.

Thankyou all your good wishes. I am still in total shock.

Image hosting by Photobucket

5 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Ally,
Congratulations! This is IT!!! I am really happy for you.

Hope you have an easy and uneventful pregnancy.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

I want to know what Dave's reaction was!

Jess

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger PJ said...

That is excellent Ally. I'm so glad the last-minute IUI worked for you.

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger PJ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Definately let us know how Dave reacted!!! I am so so happy for you Ally!!! What great news!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home