Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Dave's reaction

I bought a bib at Target that said "I love Daddy" and wrapped it up with a card. The card just said I love you so he still didn't have a clue when he read it.

When he opened the package and saw the bib, he said "Awww, how sweet" but he still didn't get it. He thought I just bought it. When I realized he hadn't gotten it yet, he looked at me and said "what"? I just nodded and smiled and he was like "NOOOOOOOO"...he was in shock. He hugged me for like 5 minutes.

We are being cautiously optimistic. We don't want a repeat of last time. I think we will both be more at ease when we see or hear the heart beat. That will definately make it real for us.

So for now I will deal with sore boobs and progesterone pressure...but ooooh, I'm gonna love every stinking painful feeling.

Have a great weekend ladies. I couldn't have gotten here without each and every one of you rooting me on and supporting me. God Bless and give an extra blessing to Jessi, Jamie and Les....you're next!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

5 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

EPT Test - $18.95
Greeting Card - $2.95
"Daddy" Bib - $5.95

See "Daddy's" reaction to becoming a father.....Priceless!


Good luck to you Ally - I am so so happy for you and Dave.

Have you told the kids yet or are you waiting until the heartbeat?

Love ya Pea!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Ally, I am in tears reading Dave's reaction. Of course being pregnant, you know it doesn't take much to make us cry. I am so happy you are sharing your wonderful news and I pray that things go very smoothly for you. You guys deserve it. Love and hugs to you!

Heather M.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Ineke said...

Congratulations Ally for you and your husband !

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Jenna said...

Ally,
I am so happy for you. That is such a great reaction. Like Jenn said priceless! When are you going to the Dr?
Jenna

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

That is great Ally! I am so happy for both of you. I know what you mean about waiting for the heartbeat to make it more real. I felt the same way.

I don't know how many times I will end up saying this...but I am sooooo happy and excited for you!

Take care and talk to you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home