Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, August 22, 2005

New Labs

My beta for today was 490 - so it tripled since Friday. A definate good thing. I go back on August 30th for an U/S to see how many sacs there are and if they're in the right place. I hope I will be able to see the heart beat but the nurse said it still may be too early. I just want to see SOMETHING!

As far as symptoms, I don't have any to speak of. Just sore boobs. I guess that's a good thing.

To all of ladies on PW TTCOAY:

I don't think I'll be posting on the board much anymore. I know they're are alot of pregnant women on there myself included. I dont' want to make anyone uncomfortable. We created that board with a special intent and I sure don't want to lose sight of that. I will still be here for all my ipp ladies and will check their blogs often. I really care about all of you and I hope all your dreams will come true.

Love you guys.


Image hosting by Photobucket

6 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

Ally,

We always said that we wanted everyone to feel comfortable on that board. We always said that we understood that some ladies would want to stick around because they would be a little scared to go straight to a BC and get too excited. Remember? No one is uncomfortable with you being there, I would hate for you to go so soon.

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

I agree with Jess. I hope that you still feel comfortable there but if you don't I will always be reading your blog. You will be missed.

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

Well, as you know, I agree with your choice not to post on PW OAY board as much. I don't think I will post on there at all.

I am glad that your levels tripled. I really hope that everything goes perfectly for you!

Take care.

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Ally - As you know I haven't posted that often on PW either. I remember how it would bother me when pg women would post on there when I recieved yet more bad news. I do believe in my heart that Jess, Lesley & Jaime will hold their babies - but to say that to them over and over must get really upsetting. I will comment on blogs and definately read PW every day but I think that is it.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Heather P. said...

I am going to agree with you about the not posting too. I am just going to lurk and keep up with the blogs because I don't want to offend anyone as well. Those exspecailly that are new coming into the board and really don't understand why we are there. I know how it feels to be in their shoes. More than I care to say 12 years of TTC! Well, I stayed active on there until week 12 and then I have slowly backed away. I keep checking in though. Just to see what is going on with my friends.

I am so happy that your numbers have tripled!!! I think there is going to be 3!!! You know Ally wants 3!!!! LOL

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Liz said...

Ally, I am so happy for you!!!! I can't wait to hear the results of your u/s...might be twins :)

I'm sorry that you will be leaving PW...it seems so soon. You will be missed. Thank you so much for your support.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home