Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Wednesday

I had my son's final ARD meeting yesterday. Since the biatch has resigned, they have a long term substitute in his class. He is going to school to become a Lifeskills teacher and he happens to have a special ed child of his own. That alone gave me good vibes. This guy MUST have patience. I met him and after only speaking to him for 10 minutes, I had a good feeling. He's only been there since last Thursday and I've not only seen major changes in the classroom but in my son. Hallelejah!!!!

I have decided to leave him at this campus while this guy is on board and that will be until his assignment is over in January. The principal told me he would have me come in to meet prospective teachers and to give them MY opinion of if they are a worthwhile candidate. WOW. I was impressed. Either this principal doesn't want me mad again or he's really concerned about screwing up again. I think a little of both! LOLOL

So, the meeting ended on a good note and everyone left happy. I will be cautiously optimistic for Michael and this new class.

On another note, I am still spotting. I only see it when I wipe but thats it. It's so minimal I have to squint to see it. First it was brown (I know TMI) and now it's a faint red/pink. I ovulated two weeks ago so it's either AF trying to come thru or my system is really messed up. We shall see.

Jamie and Chas...I hope you had wonderful birthdays!!
Les...it was great to hear from you. I hope all is well.
Jenn...I'm glad you had a good dr. appt and all is fine with the buggers.
Jess...update your blog woman so I know you're alive! :)
Heather M...I still think you're having a boy.
Heather P...I am glad you're feeling well.
Liz ... won't be long now!!

Everyone else I missed...I'm sorry. But have a great day anyway!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger Liz said...

I'm so glad your son has a competent teacher now. Hope he continues to progress. Wonder what the spotting is about...I know how you feel about that. Take care!

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

That is really great news about the teacher. I hope that the principal keeps up his end of the bargain and does consult you on the teachers.

Glad that AF finally showed up for you. Hopefully the bitch won't stick around too long.

Hope to talk to you soon. I miss ya! Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home