Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, October 24, 2005

Finally

the bleeding has stopped. I am relieved. Maybe I can move forward now. The doctor said I could get my period in 3 - 6 weeks. I vote for 6. My hubby and I were finally able to be totally intimate. I know he was happy. LOL

We had a 2nd showing on our home on Friday and the husband said he really liked it. Hopefully they will make an offer and we can be in San Antonio by Thanksgiving.

Thursday is my son's meeting. I know we are moving and it won't matter once we are gone but I have to do this not only for him, but for all the other kids in his class. They need an experienced teacher. I will lobby my heart out and get him out of there. Wish me luck.

I am so tired of the PW nonsense. Noone can post there about TTC and that's sad. I wanted to come back but I dont' think it's possible until things are settled. I have too much personal angst to worry about it really.

Well, that's it. I hope everyone has a good week.

Image hosting by Photobucket

6 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

Good news all around Ally! I really hope you sell your house!

I'm glad the bleeding has stopped and that you are looking forward still. What are your feelings about again? I think I would probably just feel like, whatever happens happens. I hope that meeting goes well, it would be nice if none of those kids had her for a teacher anymore. Maybe an assistant teacher so she can shadow and get some more experience...

Have a great day! Talk to you soon!

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Ally!

I am so glad the freaking bleeding has stopped - and you are on your way to San Antonio!!!!!! How fun!

Let me know hwat happens with your son's teacher - the dim-wit.

Talk to you soon!!!

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

I am so glad that the bleeding has finally stopped for you and you were able to spend some quality time with Dave.

Good luck with the house. I will pray that you are in SA by Thanksgiving.

Good luck with the meeting too. Let us know how that goes. I will be thinking about you.

Take care and I hope to talk to you soon.

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Glad to hear that the bleeding has stopped. Hope someone buys your house really soon and that you can get to San Antonio.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

YAY to no more bleeding! That is great news!

I am really interested in how the ard goes today.. I have to work until 9:30 tonight... but maybe we can talk tomorrow night... I hope you get good news... I know you are moving but you are (in reality) fighting for so many other children besides your son)

Good luck!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Jenna said...

I am glad that the bleeding stopped. I hope that they make an offer. It would be great together by Thanksgiving.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home