Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Thursday

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since my M/c. I am still bleeding and my doctor says it could go on another week...ugh. I just need this to be over already.

My hubbys dear friend died last night of cancer. He was younger than me. He was the sweetest guy. So much loss in our lives lately. It's so unfair. It's a shame that the song holds true "Only the good die young".

I weighed myself this morning. I was surprised that I was 138 lbs. I guess I lost all the pg weight of the twins. I was up to 152 at the doctors office so I guess that's one good thing. My boobs are still huge so I guess I still have some to go. I guess my body has been in total shock and it just doesn't know what to do. I tried exercising yesterday and the bleeding got worse (I know- TMI) so I will have to hold off for a little while longer.

Jenn - I loved your pg pics...they are adorable.
Chas - We haven't talked in ages...we need to catch up.
Jamie - I love our talks. You're a good friend.
Les - I wish we were on the same schedule. I miss you.
Jessi - I hope the critters have died down. Come online so we can gab sometime.
Jena - I'm sorry you've been so bothered on the forum. I was trying to help everyone feel welcome.
Liz - I hope this cycle works for you. You so deserve it.
Heather P and Heather M - I hope you're pregnancies are going well.

Anyone else I missed...I apologize. Have a lovely day. I'm trying to. :)

Image hosting by Photobucket

5 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

I am sorry that the bleeding continues... but the weight loss is great! Mine was not that easy after the m/c's ... I guess because of the PCOS.

This will all be over Ally and we will be there to hel you get through it all.

I love our talks to...
lourve!!!

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Ally

I am sorry you are still bleeding - I know how much you want to start moving on and this makes it hard.

You know anytime you need me...I will be there for you - we all will.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

I'm sorry that you are going through so much right now. I hope that the bleeding quits soon. I know that makes it hard to even attempt to move on.

I miss talking to you too. Hopefully we will be able to catch up really soon.

If you need anything, let me know. Love ya!

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Sorry you're still bleeding...hope it stops soon. I'm sorry to hear about your DH's friend.

Take care and thanks for the good wishes.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Ally I so know how you feel about the bleeding. After I lost Lorna I thought it would never go away. I soooo hope that it disappears soon. Know that you are still in my prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home