Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I'm back

Sorry it's been so long since my last post but I haven't been online much due to Hurrican Rita. We were prepared for a major hit here in Houston but I am happy to say we only sustained very little damage. No damage to my home which I'm thankful for...just alot of tree limbs down and things blown around but that's about it.

The traffic was horrendous getting in and out of Houston and we had very little fuel so many people got stuck. Dave knows all the back roads so we were able to get to San Antonio in about 7 hours (it's normally a 4 hr. drive).

We put up our relatives in a one room hotel that we found (they were all sold out by the time they got there) so we had 8 people in a room and 4 animals. I was just thankful we had a roof over our heads. My daughter got sick with a sore throat (she has strep) so that was fun.

All in all, it went ok. I am feeling fine, just stressed from the whole ordeal.Now I have the pleasure of putting everything away (I packed pictured and special stuff) and getting the boards off my windows. I am trying to take it easy but it has been difficult.


I had a dr. appt on Monday which was cancelled so I go back on Thursday for an update on whether I still have two babies or just one.

I hope this post finds everyone doing well. I'm sorry I've been so out of touch.

Take care everyone.

Image hosting by Photobucket

5 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

I am glad that you and the family made it home safely. I was thinking about you.

I hope that all goes well at the appt. on Thursday!

Take care

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger PJ said...

Glad you and your family are safe.

Good luck at your appt. on Thursday.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I am so happy to hear that you and the family are all safe. I hope your appointment goes well, and that your house gets back to normal soon. Good to hear from you! I've been thinking of you.
Heather M.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

I am so so happy that everything is good with you and everyone is safe!

Talk to you soon!

Word: Cozltyis
Meaning: The phenemenon when you spend one day in bed and it is that much harder the next day to get motivated directly related to "Objects at rest tend to stay at rest".

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Liz said...

I'm glad you and your family are doing well. Hope all goes well tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home