Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Sunday, August 28, 2005

7 Things

As per Jenn's request



7 Things to do before I die:

1. Go back to school
2. Become a elementary teacher
3. See all my kids go to college
4. take a trip to Italy
5. set up arrangements for my kids to take care of Michael
6. See all of my old and dear friends
7. Have a IPP party!!

7 Things I can do:

1. Bowl really well for some reason...must be cause I'm lefty.
2. Cook...I can organize a meal in 15 minutes.
3. Clean..again, I can do it in 15 minutes.
4. Juggle a busy household.
5. Speak Italian.
6. Get up early.
7. Play the clarinet.

7 Things I can't do:

1. Math
2. Drive a stick shift
3. Go to a pet pound...I usually end up adopting.
4. Drive long distances or places I am not familiar with
5. Touch a frog.
6. Sing
7. have an affair

7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. A nice smile
2. Grooms hair and nails.
3. Pretty eyes.
4. If they volunteer with kids.
5. A sense of humor
6. well dressed
7. has a manly voice.

7 Things I say most often:

1. OK honey
2. I love you
3. Please hurry up!
4. I told you to pick that up
5. Can you let the dogs out?
6. Can you check on your brother please?
7. Unbelievable

7 Celebrity Crushes:

1. Antonio Sabato Jr.
2. Justin Timberlake
3. Ben Affleck
4. George Clooney
5. Orlando Bloom
6. Johnny Depp
7. Jimmy Fallon

7 people I want to do this:

1. Heather
2. Lesley
3. Jamie
4. Liz
5. Heather
6. Chassy
7. Jessi

Have a good week ladies!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Jenna said...

Great List.
I hope everything is going great with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home