Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Saturday, September 03, 2005

40!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Well, I hit the 40 today. I had so many mixed feelings about turning 40. I was so scared that I wouldn't be pregnant by this time and my chances of conceiving would be next to nil.

THANK GOD I MADE IT!!

THANK GOD FOR DAVID , MIKEY & KELLY.

THANK GOD FOR THE SUPPORT OF ALL MY FRIENDS.

THANKS for a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosting by Photobucket

6 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Wishing you a wonderful birthday!!! You have a lot to celebrate!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Jenna said...

I hope that you had a wonderful birthday. I know last year was rough but I hope this year brings nothing but happiness. I hope the house sell soon, and your pregnancy is smooth sailing. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Jenna

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Happy Birthday Ally, may this year bring you nothing but happiness! Hugs to you!!

Heather M.

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Happy Happpy Happy Birthday Ally!!!!

I hope that you had a relaxing weeking and spent lots of time being pampered!

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Sorry I am late but dh and I went racing with soap box again. Happy Belated birthday.

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

Hope you had a great one Ally. I was thinking about you!

Take care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home