Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, September 12, 2005

My day from Hell

well, actually it started yesterday. I was playing with my big dog Sonny...and he accidentally jumped up and hit me RIGHT IN THE EYE. Man, I was seeing stars. My hubby rushed over because I wouldn't take my hand off of it and all he could be is my closed eyes with tears pouring out. 30 minutes of applying ice and now my whole eyelid is purple. Nice.

Wake up this morning itching like crazy. I go into the bathroom, lift up my shirt and I have a rash all over my belly. Red bumps all over. I'm in a panic. I put some Benadryl on which does nothing so the only thing I can do is call the dr. when they get in. 2 hours later I get in to see her and she thinks it's a "typical pregnancy rash". I have been pregnant twice and have never had a rash. She refers me to her dermatologist across the hall to take a look.She told me to stop using the cream for stretch marks...that it clogs my pores apparantly. So yes, she said "pregnancy rash" and gives me some steroid cream. It will disappear within a week she says. Sheesh!!!!!!

So, for now I am itchy and my eye is swollen. I look GREAT! And how was your day???

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Heather P. said...

I am glad to hear that you are ok!! I am terrified of dogs!! LOL that would have put me over the edge!! Hope the rash clears up soon. I am doing fine and thanks for asking!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

Sorry about the eye, Ally. Hope it is beginning to feel better now. Hope the rash is going away as well. J seems to think that I am falling apart now that I am pg...sounds like you are doing the same thing.

Other than that, I hope that you are doing good and not having any morning sickness and are feeling pretty good.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Take care.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I am glad to know that I am not the only one falling apart. Sorry to hear about the eye (my dad was playing with our dog and got a broken rib from it...dogs can get pretty nutso) and I hope the rash gets better soon....I think doctors like to blame a lot of stuff on pregnancy. Hope your week gets better for you. Thinking about ya!

Heather M.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home