Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Latest U/S

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


As you can see, there is only one. The doctor told me baby A stopped growing about 5 days ago. They weren't able to detect a heartbeat on it and she thinks it will just not catch up to baby b.
Yes, I'm sad...but still grateful for the baby I do have. A strong heart beat, at 156 bpm. A bittersweet day for me all in all.

Image hosting by Photobucket

7 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Again Ally, I am really sorry about Baby A - I am glad you are staying positive. I still think you are having a girl - but that is just me.

What a beautiful picture.

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Sorry to hear about baby A! It is great though that Baby B seems to be thriving in there!!

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

I am really sorry that you lost baby A. I am glad that baby B is doing so well. I hope you are doing okay. You are in my thoughts.
Jenna

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Ally, I'm so sorry about Baby A. I'm glad Baby B is doing well. I know this is a difficult time for you. Remember we're here for you.

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

I am so sorry about Baby A Ally. I know that it is bittersweet. That just happened to a girl that I work with about 2 weeks ago.

If you need anything, let me know.

Thinking about ya and love ya!

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger PJ said...

I'm sorry for your loss Ally. I'm glad to hear Baby B is doing well. Bittersweet is the best way to put it.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Ally, I am thinking of you. I am so sorry to hear about Baby A. I just wanted you to know I am here for ya.

Heather M.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home