Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I went back to my doctor today. She wanted to see why I've been having so much abdominal pain. She did an U/S and all that was left was a little tissue...nothing major that wouldn't pass on it's own. So the procedure worked. No D&C for me. That's one good thing. All in all I don't think there was an easy answer for how to go about it but I'm glad it's over. The pain I'm told is from the swelling of my uterus. It should take a few weeks to contract itself back to normal. I go back in a week for a recheck.

So, for now, I'm on 3 different pain killers.

P.S. I was a little disturbed to see those pictures of Cinnamon. I know she's had a harrowing experience but I don't think the board is necessasarily the place to put them. I don't think I'll be going back until they are gone. That was very upsetting for me.

I hope everyone is well. I miss talking to you all.

Side note about my husband David: He sent me 2 dozen roses today with a card that simply says "I love you".

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
They're amazing...just like him.

Image hosting by Photobucket

12 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Crazy Me said...

Ally, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Ally I hope that you heal quickly. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

So glad that you don't have to do the d&c.

I wrote to ask Cinnamon to take the pics off... but she didn't respond... In fact there are a couple of other ladies on PW with pics like that... That is WAY to personal to post on a public website.. especially without a warning...

I wish they would only post these pics on private blogs or websites.

Sorry you we bothered by them.

love you girl!

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

Ally,

I'm sorry those pics bothered you. I posted a response to Jamie to show my support so that she knew it was more than one person who was bothered.

Dave sounds amazing, my husband went out and bought me a kitten and had my name tattooed on his arm when I miscarried.

I'm very glad you didn't have to go through the D&C. I really hope you are feeling better soon. Keep in touch.

Love always,

Jess

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

I am so glad that you are not going to have to deal with going through the d&c and I'm sorry that you had to see Cinnamon's pics. I agree that they shouldn't be on a board like that. Hopefully she will take them off.

Dave is a sweetheart. I am glad that you have him to go through this with.

If you need anything, let me know. Take care and hope to talk to you soon.

 
At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry for your loss.

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger John Cowart said...

Hi Ally,
Visiting your site through Faith's link.

Hurricane and hurt.

Wow, what a lot of heavy stuff you have to carry. Those roses your husband gave you are such a bright spot.

God bless and keep you.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Stace said...

I hope things get brighter for you quickly.

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Ally, hope you are doing well. I'm glad they didn't have to do a D&C. That was very sweet of Dave. Thinking of you.

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Sorry for your loss. I hope and pray that you are feeling better soon.

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

Hello, I came from Faith in Florida's blog. I'm so sorry for your loss. I understand what you are going through and will pray for you and your family.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

The roses are beautiful. What would we do without our wonderful husbands during times like these. I hope the pain will start to ease as the days go by.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home