Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, October 17, 2005

2 weeks and 3 days

and I am still bleeding. I went to the dr. today for a follow-up and to see if this is normal. She did an U/s and still saw some residual tissue that needed to come out...so what does this mean? Another week of bleeding. What fun. She also suggested having me take birth control pills for a month to get my cycle back to normal and for the hormones to expel everything on my next period. I decided against that for now. The thought of taking bcp pills really makes me cringe.

I spent the 2nd part of my day at my son's school. I have been trying really hard to get him removed out of this class because his special ed teacher doesn't know what the hell she is doing. She doesn't teach them, just lets them wander aimlessly around the classroom. I have had countless meetings with her and the administrators so hopefully by his next ARD meeting on 10/27 (a meeting required by the state if I feel his goals aren't being met)where I can request his removal. Cross your fingers I will get my wish and not have to break anyone's nose if they don't.
And...btw... she only has 6 weeks of special ed training...need I say more???


Image hosting by Photobucket

7 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Heather P. said...

So sorry to hear that you are still bleeding. and that you are also having to deal with a stupid teached too. Still praying for you

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

I don't blame you for not wanting to go on Birth Control - like you aren't dealing with enough.

I hope your meeting goes well on the 27th and Mikey gets the Teacher he needs.

Talk to you soon

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

If you "have" to go on bc try the patch instead of the pills... for me the side effects were much less and I didn't have to deal with it every day.

Good luck at the ARD... I have to go to them every once in a while for my special ed. sudents that are integrated. I wish that public schools did a better job taking care of ALL kids... but I am sure you would be the first to agree that... we don't.

Hang in there Ally...

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Ally, I am so sorry this is still a difficult time for you. And I really hope you don't have to go on BCP. I'm still praying for you that you continue to heal.

I am also sorry about your dealings with Mikey's teacher. I know all too well how frustrating that can be. I am on the verge of having to do the exact same thing with Chandler. It just seems so unfair that they can't be treated the same as all students and actually be "taught". Good luck with everything,I hope it all turns out well and what is best for Mikey.
Hugs, Heather M.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

Sorry that you are still having the bleeding Ally. I understand your feelings about the bcp. I pray that this ends soon for you.

Good luck with the ARD meeting. I hope that you are able to get Mikey out of the class and into one that will be beneficial to him.

You are in my thoughts. Hope to talk to you soon.

Take care.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Liz said...

I'm sorry you are still bleeding and hope that it subsides soon. Sorry to hear about the problems with Mikey's teacher hopefully that will get resolved next week.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

Sometimes teachers can be so clueless. I really hope this meeting works out and he gets moved. Why would they let some one with so little training go in there like that anyway?

I am sorry to hear that you are still bleeding. I would give my left arm to know that you weren't going through this.

Love ya!

Jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home