Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My vent on everything

I can't even believe it but...I am ovulating! I didn't think it could happen so soon but I've had ewcm on and off and now I have lower abdominal pain...go figure. So this means I will get AF in 2 weeks. ...great. Just what I need...to bleed more. Ughhh

On another note, the people that wanted to buy this house can't make up their damn mind, so I wait in limbo until they decide IF they want it. I wanted to be in SA for Thanksgiving and now it seems I don't know when of if I'll ever get there.

Tomorrow is my son's meeting. I went to his school to observe again and to see if the teacher took my recommendations and the consult's recommendations and actually utilized them. She wasn't even there. A sub was filling in and told me the teacher had a scheduled class to go to and gave her NO instructions as to the lesson plan. The kids were coloring and making paper airplanes. MY SON IS 13!!! All I could do it be infuriated and teach him myself. So thats what I did. I went through all of his workboxes and we completed them all. What incompetence. It only gives me more ammunition to rip them all new assholes. I have to stay calm and professional. If I don't reach across the table and strangle hertomorrow, it'll be a piece of cake.

On top of all the shit that is piled on me, I am sick. I have a cold that I just cannot shake. My nose is runny and last night I had a fever. I am trying to nurse it the best I can but I guess it's taking it's time since I am so stressed out. I saw a commercial on depression and I seriously wondered if I was. Nothing has been going right and I have been doing my damndest to persevere but it seems the more I try, the more shit gets piled on my lap.

When will it end??????

Image hosting by Photobucket

5 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Ally, I am so sorry that things are going so bad for you. I do hope you get somewhere tomorrow with Mikey's meeting. It is so unfair to have to tell their teachers how to teach. We have our meeting at school tomorrow evening also, and I am dreading it. The thought of having to keep my hands off the woman is overwhelming. I am thinking of you and I really do hope things get better. Take care.
Hugs, Heather M.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Sorry to hear that you are feeling bad... but I am glad that you body seems to be getting back to normal by "o-ing".. I am "o-ing too.. so maybe we are on the same cycle now...

I can't wait to hear about the ARD. This teacher sounds horrible... I always have sub plans (no matter how sick I am...) AND I have emergency plans in my folder in case something happened and I couldn't send in plans... (but in 9 years that has never happened).

Good luck and feel better!

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

I am so sorry that shit seem to be getting piled on you and that you are feeling so crappy to boot!

I think you are going to make it through great tomorrow. I will be thinking about you...of course I always am.

I hope that the people will pull their head out of their ass and buy your house already. I think that once you and Dave are together, things will start to get better for you.

Get some rest and get to feeling better. If you need anything, let me know.

Take care!

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Sorry for the way things have been for you. I hope soon things will get better. Hope the meeting went well and I'm sure you let them have it!! Hope you start feeling better soon.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Ally,
I am sooo sorry for everything that you are going through. Feeling sick an stupid teacher well just everything. You know I am in therapy and it is the best thing I ever did. I am dealing with stress better since I started with it a year ago. I also don't fly off the handle (used to be at least every other day) Now it is like once a month. I recommend it even if it isn't for anything like depression.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home