Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hump Day

Well, it's Wednesday and things are progressing on my son's school front. I have to go to another junior high campus to observe the class and teacher there. I met the principal yesterday (he happens to be the same one when my kids were in elementary) so we knew each other. He remembered how Michael was and was appalled at what was going on in his school. He said he'd do anything he could to help him get back to where he needed to be. Thank god...finally, someone in the school district who gives a shit. He commended me for doing all I had to do and wished more parents were that hands on. Isn't it all worth it when it comes to your kid?

I lowered the price of my house again. It's the lowest house in my subdivision. I had to do something. It's either that or have David pay 750 a month to live in SA. Apples and oranges. At least he's got a better job that pays really well, or we'd be really so screwed.

I hope everyone had a good Halloween. I didn't know how I was going to pull that off because I am the only parent. Usually Dave stays home with Mike and gives out candy while I go trick or treating with Kelly. SO, I drove around, Mikey in the back seat in his pjs and Kelly was able to go(she was a witch). She actually liked it better because we were able to hit more ground that way. We went for about an hour and now we have two HUGE bowls of candy which I don't need to see. I have been very good not to overindulge. So far anyway. LOL

I hope everyone is doing well. I wish you all had yahoo so we can chat. Jenn, I miss ya.

OK, I'm gonna try really hard to get out of my funk today. Wish me luck!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Glad there's someone in Mikey's potential school that is competent. Hope things improve soon. Sorry you had to lower the price on your house...hope you get a buyer soon and will be in SA very soon. I commend you for not overindulging on the candy...wish I could do the same. Feel better...

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Glad to hear that there is good news on the school front. My sister had to jump up and down at her daughters school just to get her in l&d classes!! My mother found out when little A was in 4th grade that she couldn't read!! The sad part about it was my sister held her back in 1st so she spent 5 years in school and still couldn't read!! They still didn't want to put her in l&d!! She did finally get her in just by a letter to the local paper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home