Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Thursday, November 03, 2005

YAHOO

Well, I got my wish. The bitch of a teacher that my son had...has resigned!! YES! Apparantly she couldn't handle the pressure of all the complaints about her. Good riddens!! Maybe she can get a job where she's really qualified...like Burger King!

I still have my meeting on Tuesday. I don't know what will transpire of if they will have another teacher in place at his present school that IS qualified....I guess I have to wait and see.

That's it for now...I have to finish cleaning. Have a good day everyone!

Image hosting by Photobucket

5 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

OMG!!!! Teachers NEVER resign in the middle of the year... I wonder if she was ASKED to resign???? WOW!!!! What a great advocate you are for Mikey!

Make sure you update on the next meeting.. I am intrigued.

When you finish cleaning your house can you come over and do mine???

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Liz said...

That is wonderful!!! I also agree with Jamie maybe they asked her to leave. Keep us updated.

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

That is such great news Ally! I hope that they get some one more competent to take over for her.

Have a great weekend and keep us updated!

Take care and miss ya!

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

I am so glad that the teacher resigned and that you like the sub - hopefully he will stay for the rest of the year!

After you are done cleaning your house and then Jaime's, you can come and do mine!

Have a good one.

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Glad to hear that you don't have to deal with her anymore!! That is wonderful news

 

Post a Comment

<< Home