Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Blah

I really had to force myself to post. I know it's been almost a week since I have. I have been in the worst blah mood so I thought better of it.

I miss my husband. He's been gone for two weeks. This is really getting old. I said it before and I'll say it again...I'll be happy when we can move. Which brings me to this next situation. Yes, we got an offer on our house and NO we haven't accepted it. They really lowballed us and asked us to pay for everything...closing costs, carpet cleaning, homeowner's fees, home warranty...these people are crazy! We countered and they decided to keep looking . It's very frustrating. WHY can't they compromise??

I haven't posted on PW at all. I don't really feel like I belong anywhere. I see the drama on both boards and I certainly want no part of it. I cannot even define what "mode" I'm in...am I TTCing? am I not? One minute I have totally given up and the next I am taking soy to jolt my fertility. If I'm lucky enough to get pregnant and STAY pregnant, great. I will not go the "RE" route again... either it happens on it's own or nothing. I can honestly say that I'm so jealous when I see a pregnant woman. It's so unfair that I tried for a whole year and when I finally get pregnant, I lose them. It just isn't fair. I know I am rambling, but I have so many emotions and no answers.

So, that's where I am. I am in the "nothing is going easy" phase. It has lasted months and quite frankly, I'm sick of it. I know I'm supposed to have faith but I'm tired of waiting for everything. I'm tired of having no control in my life. I'm tired of waiting for stupid people to make a decision. I am just tired. Sorry.

Image hosting by Photobucket

5 Comments:

At 3:44 AM, Blogger Jenna said...

Ally,
I am sorry that you are having such a rough time right now. I know it must be hard going through all of this with out David around. I really hope you are able to sell the house soon. I am sorry that the couple that made an offer won't compromise.
This all has to be so hard for you, I think you are an amazing person, I don't know if I would be able to handle it.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Jenna

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Ally,
I am sorry that you are in such a state! It makes me sad. You are such a nice light to have around!! It pains everyone when your light is dull. I pray for you and your family every night. I wish there was something inspirational I could say to make you feel better.
Heather

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

Sorry that you are going through all of this Ally. I am here to talk or just listen if you need me.

Love ya,
Chas

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Ally, I'm sorry for all that you are going through. Wish there was something I could do to make things better. Thinking of you.

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

We ae here for you Ally...

I hope that you can feel better soon.

Call me and let's talk...

love,
Jamie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home