Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Dr. Appt

Lately I've been feeling paranoid. I don't know why but I had a feeling like maybe the pregnancy symptoms were caused by the progesterone and not from being pregnant. I am such a pessimist. I hardly slept thinking somthing could be wrong. Anyway, I had an appt scheduled for Thursday but I knew I'd go insane if I waited so I went today.

Me : "Hi Dr, I'm nervous today so no small talk, just get right up in there"
Dr : "Ok Ally, Got it"

Baby is great. Measured right on track at 8 weeks 3 days, HB at 160 bpm. All is well.

He released me from his practice and over to the regular OB/GYN for my next appt which is in 2 weeks.

Wow, is this really happening???? Can I possibly relax soon and enjoy? I'll give it 4 more weeks ... so positive thoughts everyone :)

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Yes it is really happening... Ally you got KNOCKED UP!!!!

LOL Talk to you later!

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

laffing...relax ..thats an order from your old sister in law....I light shabbos candles every friday night in the jewish tradition..and I say a little prayer for you and baby marissa...we all have a good feeling. I want to come when the babe is born too!

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Congrats! I am really happy for you!
~Jamie

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just as it should be Ally! Bubby is going to be just fine and you are going to be able to enjoy this pregnancy very soon. I do understand you being worried, it's scary not knowing for sure but I hope you can begin to enjoy it soon.
Luv Lesley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home