Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Saturday, April 19, 2008

I know...

it's been awhile. I just hate being a downer. I'll give ya the cliff notes though

1 - Still have not moved. Of course we picked the absolute worst time putting the
house up for sale.

2 - Quit my job 2 months ago, wish I hadn't but oh well.

3 - Dave hates being alone (ditto) all week! I hate feeling like a single parent.

4 - Having a baby...HA! That's hilarious!

5 - Feeling lonely...that's me!

Good note... eating very healthy, losing weight like crazy. Workout every day. Hey, it keeps me occupied!

And how are you doing???

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

I am happy to see an update from ya Ally! It seems like we haven't talked in forever.

Sorry that you still haven't sold the house. Hopefully it will happen soon.

Take care and lets try to chat soon. I miss ya!

 
At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'd been hoping that things would be different in all aspects of your life.
I'm sorry that your still feeling so blue, I hope that your feeling a bit happier soon.
I was wishing and praying that your house would sell so you and Dave could be back together again. It must be so hard for you.
I'm thinking of you and hoping that everything improves.
Love and Hugs, Lesley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home