Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Overdue update

I know it's been a while since I last updated. So, here are the cliff notes.

1 - Dave started his new job. He likes it alot. He hates that we're not there and we hate that he's not here...reminiscent of when we moved here. Hopefully it'll be a short stint.

2 - We found a house. A friend of mine in Houston who is also a realtor has been sending me listings like crazy. I didn't know what area I wanted so I scouted all of them. We decided to stay where we knew....not Pearland but one town over...and 2 blocks from my realtor. Schools are the same as where we were before so I know that's a plus.

3 - I think I found a buyer for my house. She is someone I work with at the clinic. She has seen it and now her hubby is coming tonight. Fingers crossed!

4 - I told work about the move. The owner was less than happy but she knows I have to do what's best for my family so she understood. I'm interviewing replacements...seems odd.

I will post some pics of the new place when they approve our offer. Until then, fingers crossed that this time...our move goes smoothly and quickly.

Congrats to Jenna!
Natty - glad you're doing good.
Jenn & Chassy - let's catch up this week. I miss you.
Les - Send me an email.
Everyone else...I'm glad you still come here to check up on me.

Image hosting by Photobucket

6 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

Thanks for the update Ally. I will definitely keep my fingers crossed for you. I know how hard it is being apart.

I miss you too! Hope to chat with you soon.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Wow, lots going on Ally! It will all work out and I'm glad Dave likes his new job! So!! Did the girl you work with end up making an offer? Catch me next time I'm on yahoo and let's chat!!!

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Hope your move goes smooth!!!! Hope it doesn't take to long this time!!! Thanks for the update!!!
Heather

 
At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of you all right now and hoping that your house is sold before you know it so that you and Dave can be together VERY soon.. I sent you an e-mail, let me know if you don't get it..
Luv ya....
Hugs and more hugs, Lesley

 
At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, back again. I tried to send you an e-mail but I must not have the right e-mail address. Could you please send it to me....
Hugs, Lesley

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Jen, Rich & Joey said...

Just checkin in on ya. I hope you're doing well and everything falls into place with your move.

I gotta a new blog.
Drop by sometime and "visit"

Hugs,
Jennie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home