Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Hi everyone! and yes....Preggo AGAIN!

I am finally here, back in Houston and I absolutely love my new home. It is alot larger than the last one so that's an adjustment...especially when the movers put the boxes in the wrong rooms. LOL. Oh well, I guess it could be worse, everything could have been broken.

I am about 50% unpacked and things are starting to take shape. It's actually weird to see my husband every night, home for dinner, not that I'm complaining...it's just nice for everyone to be in the same house.

So, I have some news that I've only shared with a chosen few. Yes, I am pregnant again. I am not screaming it from the rooftops but so far things look really good. Yes, I conceived naturally and by some miracle I ovulated on a weekend when my husband was home. Preliminary blood work came back with very high scores...721, 2832 for HCG and 14 and 32 for progesterone. I was holding my breath when I went in for the U/S. I could see my little bean and even heard his/her heartbeat of 131 bpm. So for now, I'm excited, nauseous, tired and cautious. I am 8 weeks so 4 more weeks with my RE and then it's off to a regular OB/GYN.

So, hows that for a little turn in my luck??

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

WOO HOO!!! I will shout it from the rooftops! WOO HOO!!!!
Have I told you how happy I am for you lately? Not in the last 24 hours - well, at the risk of repeating myself, WOO HOO!!!!

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

Congratulations!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

I am with Jenn. I will say it again! I am so happy for you!!!

Looking forward to chatting with you.
Take care.

 
At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ally, that is sooooooooooo wonderful! Congratulation... I am so happy for you. Yooo Whooo......

What a suprise! There must be something in the air..
Luv and hugs,
Lesley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home