Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Saturday, March 04, 2006

I have been tagged by Jamie & Jenn.....

Four jobs you have had in your life:

1. Salesperson in a boutique
2. Customer Service at Kohls
3. Wall Street - Assoc. Bonds Clerk
4. Simon & Schuster Publishing Editor

Four movies you would watch over and over:

1. My Cousin Vinny
2. Big
3. Rain Man
4. The Notebook

Four places you have lived:
1. Bayside, NY
2. Garden City, NY
3. Pearland , TX
4. Coral Springs, FL

Four TV shows you love to watch:

1. Lost
2. All My Children
3.Everybody Loves Raymond
4. Grey's Anatomy

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Disney
2. Tennessee
3. California
4. St Thomas, Virgin Islands

Four websites I visit daily:
1. email
2. Fertility Friend
3. Ebay
4. Blogs that I read

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Chinese Food
2. Cannoli's
3. Mexican
4. Chex Mix

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Nowhere but home..it's taken me forever to get here!
2. See #1
3. See #1
4. See #1

Four friends I am tagging that I THINK will respond:
1. Chas
2. Jess
3. Lesley
4. Heather

Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home