Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Dr. Visit and more..

My doctor called and said the positive on the lab was not significiant and said it wouldn't have had any bearing on any past miscarriages. So, back to the basics...I can do the Clomid which will bring a prominent O and hopefully a successful implantation or go the IVF route. I am choosing the Clomid route. I pick up my prescription tomorrow and I have a scheduled RE appt on Tuesday...she likes to do a scan to make sure I have no cysts before starting the Clomid. So that's where I'm at...CD 26 today so as soon as the biatch comes and goes, we can get this party started again.

That's it for now...

Image hosting by Photobucket

5 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

I am on CD24 for it will be fum going through this next cycle with you!!! Even though we aren't "trying" actively we are preventing either.

I am excited for you!! SO excited! And I'm glad that you don't have any obstacles as far as the test results go.

Love ya!

When's the big move?

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

I am glad to hear that the blood clot thing won't be an issue - I am excited for this cycle!!! Never thought you would be hoping the biatch hurries up and gets here right?

Talk to you soon.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Liz said...

I'm glad there are no other issues for you to deal with. Definitely do the clomid before you even consider IVF. Hope AF gets here soon!!!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

I am praying for you Ally. I really hope that this next cycle will hurry up and get here so you can get started.

You are in my thoughts. Take care and I hope to talk to you soon.

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Heather P. said...

I am so glad to hear that you havn't given up the dream!! Good Luck to you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home